Friday 4 May 2012

Hello!

Well this is my first post...as Mr Dimbleby relays the latest news on the London Mayor vote in the background I finally stop messing around with background images. It's not good to start with an apology but I feel I should say sorry for using a template background. I tried to use several of my own images but they just didn't look right so I accept defeat.

I decided to start a blog as I wanted a place to open up. If you have come here directly then I should say that I have a website, a Facebook page, a Twitter account and a YouTube channel....however, this blog is going to act as an online diary for my personal feelings towards writing. It would be great if you could follow me on those accounts, I will be using them to post regular links, news and interesting updates concerning short stories and events but this is the place I will be describing my thoughts on what I am going through in order to develop myself as a writer.

I'm a novice. Let's get that straight. I want to get better and I want to improve. I hope you enjoy what I write but I also hope you have patience with me while I learn. There is a long way to go. If you want to email me questions on any of my stories, it could be about the process of how it came about, about the characters, about the plot, the front cover artwork, it could be about anything...I will post your question on here and do my best to answer.

Okay, I'm not a political commentator so I won't let you know how the election is going, tempting, but let's keep everything neutral, I'll save that for Twitter...this is for writing. Let's see what happens.

RGR


P.S: Please join me on all my social media pages:
And Author Profile Pages to keep informed of the latest releases: