Sunday 27 October 2013

Wait for my birthday :)

Dear all, the last few months have been an up and down time for me (well last two years really...!) and I haven't blogged as much as I would have liked to, but I have lots of news and lots I want to share with you so this is a quick update to say I haven't disappeared! There is so much I want to tell you about my personal progress, Thinking Plainly's development, the people I am working with and the plans for 2014 but due to time pressures I think I am going to save it all up for one big blog in November, it's my birthday on the 19th, so I'll make sure I take time out to write a proper piece, and then hopefully as you will find out from that, January and 2014 will be a much freer time for me to post regularly and devote quality time to writing. Thanks for your patience and all of your support following me on my blog so far!

Take care everyone,

RGR


P.S: Please join me on all my social media pages:
And Author Profile Pages to keep informed of the latest releases: