Tuesday 15 May 2012

Back to the scribbling

I'm back from leave and refreshed from the break, well actually of course I'm not refreshed really but I feel like I have no excuses to rely on and I can't instantly go back on holiday so I'm putting my serious face on. I had a lot of time to think about this blog and I have made lots of notes on the subjects I'm looking forward to talking about. I need to get them in some sort of order so I'll be posting them slowly over the next couple of weeks. I'm not using this as an online diary, I want to make sure I relate everything to writing in some way...some of the topics I'll be blathering on about include; inspiration, drinking alone, where to write, appearances, confidence, walking, the pub...Hope you all join me and follow if you can. Lastly, that small thing of getting the next short story finished...

RGR


P.S: Please join me on all my social media pages:
And Author Profile Pages to keep informed of the latest releases: